}

Sunday 15 May 2011

Anastasiya Komarova

Russian designer Anastasiya Komarova created her brand, called FORMS in February 2010. The collection offers a series of alternative accessories which have both a vintage and futuristic feel. The collection includes a wide range of designs, including leather clutches, neckpieces and armlets, all with an architectural touch.
Anastasiya says about her work: ''I have never aimed to reflect any particular architecture developed or created by myself or other architects. I am just trying to reflect some fundamental things that architecture is based on. I really admire the laconic manner and unique aesthetics of some buildings and this is what I try to achieve in my accessories. It's true that there are plenty of buildings around the world that inspires me a lot.''

No comments:

Post a Comment